Transferology.com is a website geared for students interested in seeing how their post-secondary courses might transfer to other institutions. Students can create a free account and enter their college-level courses into the software, then get initial information about how those courses might transfer to other institutions. Transferology uses the course-to-course transfer information already entered in Transfer Nebraska (the Transfer Evaluation System created by CollegeSource). High school or college advisors can also use Transferology to see how post-secondary courses taken by their students might transfer.
Use Transferology™ to:
- View equivalents
- Enter and save a set of courses from one or multiple institutions.
- See Institution Profiles—distance, institution size, tuition costs, etc.
- Link to Admissions, Application, Financial Aid, Registration, etc.
- At some institutions, create a degree plan to see how courses apply to different majors and courses a student can take at a home campus to meet degree requirements.
- Request information from prospective institutions.
- Email a copy of a degree plan (if available).